My forearm is sore from all the work on the computer the past few days, but I have got all the skeleton parts created in 3D except the fingers. I uploaded them all to a website called XOMETRY last night. They are going to 3D print all the parts for me, and if the site is correct, I should receive them all within the next 10 days. The cool thing is all these parts were created using those anatomically-correct bone files from the Japanese website I found. I had to alter the bones to accommodate my hinge and ball joints, but here’s hoping they all assemble well into a fully functional skeleton. If all goes well, I’ll design a support stand for the model, figure out how to create the fingers, and then start work on the female skeleton model. And of course I have to figure out how to create the muscles.