After pondering the parts and process I’ve developed so far, I decided I needed to try something new. The single molds were troublesome and getting the bolts out were sometimes difficult. The main issue though was getting the correct angle on the carbon fiber tubes.
So I’ve decided to create entire bones and not use carbon fiber tubes, and then I will build 2-part molds to make taking the parts out easier.
Last night I began sculpting the femur and the fibula/tibia. I think my new larger magnets should be arriving today, and I have a day off from work, so hopefully I can make some progress on it.